Sunday, December 25, 2011

Email: December 6th

Hey everyone!!

This past week went by really fast
and it was really fun! It ended on a really good note though.

First off, I got sick :/ Im not sure
what was going on but I woke up on wednesday morning with achy bones, a stuffed
up nose, a sore throat and a fever. We stayed home up until 3 when we had a
lesson with Diana. I was feeling better even though I was drowsy from the 2
Nyquil I had in my system lol. We walked down to the church which takes 30
minutes. By the time we got there I was nauseous and had a major fever. I fell
on the churches couch and couldnt move. Sister Child taught Diana with a member
who was there and I laid on the couch looking like some pitiful scrub lol.
After that we got a taxi and went home and called it a day. I slept for a good
2 hours as Child deep cleaned our apt hahaha. I walked out of the bedroom to
see her cleaning to Bon Jovi. Lol...oh the mission. The next day I was still
really sick so we just stayed home and celebrated our one year mark with me
being sick and Child being bored out of her mind hahahaha.

The week did pick up though! We had
Dianas baptism this past saturday. It was very lovely. I think its been the
only baptism that Ive been to on my mission where I really felt the spirit. She
was so excited and happy that it filled my heart. Shes in her early 60s and was
skipping around! She would grab my face and call me her little cheese. She
knows my nickname is Bree so she calls me "My little cheese" Lol.
Shes so funny. Sister Loss came to the baptism because Loss had taught her earlier
in the year at the beginning. Loss gave a talk and then sang a song. Diana was
crying and it was so cute. It was SOOOOOO good to see Loss! I have MISSED HER!
We hugged real tight and we went to another room and talked away lol. She ended
up staying the night and we just had a ball! We didnt get into bed until around
1 am but it was so good to visit and talk like old times. I know after the
mission its gonna be CRAZY when we see each other again. I love that girl..shes
my best friend in the mission right now. Shes dying next transfer...gaaaah. 2
more months with her and then she head back to the states. *Sniff sniff*

In other news, this friday is
transfer calls!!! Which means next week on tuesday I will be transferring. Im
pretty sure Ill be staying here in Varna and Sister Pantigoso will be with me.
Im not sure how I feel about going with her. Shes anotyher groupie of mine and
suffers from a lot of emotional problems.....we'll seee how it works out. ALSO!
I get to skype soon! Ill email later about when exactly Ill be skyping!

Anywho, Nikolai, our new
investigator turned out to be a creep. Whats new?

Have a good week all! I love you and
miss you all...of course.

-Sister Kinkead

P.S. - Some people have emailed me
about what I want for christmas.... here are some ideas if you want to take it
to note...

-Cheez Its
-Starbursts
-Degree Deoderant
-Chocolate *smile*
-Anything else you can think
of??

BUT I WANT A LETTER because last
year I got a package from you guys (family) and there was no letter!! Thats the
best PART! Thanks ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment