Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Email: January 11th

Hey Everyone!!

WOW! I have received a lot of emails from people I didn't think I would hear from! Thank you SO much for the emails! Along with the DearElders and letters. Because of time restraint on the computer, I will not be able to email you back BUT I promise I will email you back once I'm in Bulgaria. WHICH! BY THE WAY! I will be leaving for Bulgaria in 21 DAYS! 3 WEEKS! AHHH!!! I am SO ready to go...well...Im certaintly not ready to speak the bulgarian language or go straight up to random people and just be like, 'Hey! Wanna hear an awesome message?!' lol but I'll be fine!

The TRC went great this past week. Sister Speth and I taught the first lesson in Bulgarian and it was pretty funny. I couldn't help but looking at our investigator and just laughing at times. Hehehe. What fun. Bulgarian is coming quicker as the time goes on which Im glad for. I hate stutterting when Im trying to speak to my teachers.

Its been a pretty crazy week here. LOTS of naps and rest. Mmmm!! Before anyone gets onto me about napping..let me tell you why. Our whole district has been sick except for me. Bwhahaha. Anyways, Sister Speth and the other 3 sisters wanted to take naps during gym time or PS/CS time..soo..ya..we did. It has been GLORIOUS! I love and miss my naps..mmmmm. Lol. Dont worry mom, I havent missed any class time so Im fine :P On top of us all being sick, Sister Pantigoso was sent to the ER the other night due to pains in her stomach. The nurses thought it was symptoms of Appendicitus but it was actually with her gallbladder. She sees a doctor today about if she has to have surgery to get it taken out. Pray for her. Seriously. We dont want her to get delayed and have to stay behind here at the MTC. That would be horrid!

I just want to say one thing about my district - I love them. A lot. The sisters are so much fun and the elders are truly my little brothers. I tell them everyday that I love them and that they are my little brothers that I have to watch over hehehe. Im not sure how well they like it..but I know they feel the closeness of our district and love within in.

Last night was EPIC. I have a funny story to tell. Last night we had Personal study and then we had story time with Brother Mattinson. Well after all that was said and done, Brother Mattinson left early to watch some basketball game. Sister Child and I were BURNT OUT. Our minds did not want to work anymore. I was so done with bulgarian and my mind couldnt focus on reading anymore talks out of the ensign. I sat in my chair and then all of the sudden, Sister Child marks me with a dry-erase marker. Im like, 'What?!' So I grab a marker, take off my jacket, roll up my sleeves and go after to mark her! HAHA! We laughed and giggled and decided to have an official marker war. We went to our corners and Elder Young introduced us to the class and then we began round one! HAHAHA. Mom - dont hate me. Lol. We had 3 rounds, leaving me with 19 marks, one on the neck and Sister Child with 14 marks. It was SO much fun. I think Sister Speth was judging me but I didnt care. It let out a ton of stress and energy that was just boiling up in me. Seriously.If you knew what this place did to you after being confined to it for 6 weeks? You wouldnt judge me lol. It was a lot of fun hehehe.

Wanna know something else funny? Apparently I snore so loud that ALL of my roommates now have ear plugs and sleep with them in HAHA! My bad. Hehehehe. Sister Pantigoso will yell "KINKEY!" during the night if Im getting too loud. Ahhhh. Love. I can feel it! Hahahaha. I love her.

So!! How is everyone doing? Life good out there in the 'real world'? lol. Where the heck is Joshua Farrar?! I wrote him a letter and he hasnt responded back at ALL. Geeeeeeze. Someone tell him to get on it!

What else...went to the temple again today...that was nice.

Ryan, you need to dearleder me and finish telling me your story! You cant just write to me about something and leave me hanging! Noooot cool! lol

Jaye - You better write Sister Child back!

Well..I need to get off here. I really have no time today to write letters so dont be offended if I dont write to you this week. Including you, mom and dad. Sorry! Hope this email will suffice! :)

Love,

CECTPA KNHKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment