Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Email: January 25th

Hey all,
Sorry I havent been responding to a lot of you through emails or letters - I really have NO TIME. Some of you, I dont think, realize that. Sorry! I will respond once I get into Bulgaria and have a lot more time to write emails and what not.  
So! I leave next week on tuesday for Bulgaria! I leave the MTC around 5 am and will be taking off at 8:35 am. Soooo...I should be making a phone call to you mom and dad around 9:15 am eastern time. Give or take 30 minutes...depends on how fast I can get through security and what not. Ill be flying to New York and then from New York, VIENNA AUSTRIA! AHH! SO NUTS!  And get this...we're in Vienna from 8:30 am - 3:20 pm :| Oh Manle! (Bulgarian for "Oh my..") Im not sure what the heck we'll do for all those hours hah. Then we fly to BULGARIA! We arrive in at 6 pm and I think we wont do much other than have dinner and then get situated for bed. I am way psyched. I hear the first/second day you go out with your new companion and contact. Oh boy lol. I dont know if Im ready haha.
Last week the TRC went great. I didnt speak too much, I did a good amount of bearing my testimony while Sister Speth would anwered questions BUT the spirit was definitely there and you could feel it. We committed our investigator to be baptized and she said yes! Hehehe. Sister Speth and I are awesome! ;)  
Teaching the new missionaries went great!! We had to begin teaching an investigator infront of all kind of new missionaries and the investigator really liked us and asked really good questions. Afterwards Sister Speth and I felt really good about it. It pumped us up. Experiences like that always make you feel closer to your companion :)
This past week, in all honesty, has sucked. I am SOOO burnt out from the MTC. Im not gonna lie or sugar coat it. I am so ready to be out of here. Ive only been confined for 2 months..I cant imagine what it would be like to be sentenced 30 years in prison...I think I would kill myself lol. No lie. Anyway...lol... ya.. this week has been a challenge. Satan is really pushing my buttons RIGHT before I leave. Bah. Im holding strong though and Im sure Ill feel a lot better once we walk out of this place to leave for the airport lol.  
So..a lot of people have been emailing me like they have never read my blog or email...Jordanne Leake being one of them, can you add her to the email list mom? Thanks :)
Some other people have asked me what I do all day, to tell in detail what a missionary does at the MTC. Here it is! Ready!? We get up, go to breakfast, class, lunch, gym, class, dinner, class and then we go to sleep and do it all over again the next day. Pretty exciting huh? lol.  
Man...re-reading this email makes me sound pretty bitter but Im not lol. Im just ready to spread my wings and fly...fly far away from here lol.
Jaye - Sister Child had NO time to email you back last week because her time ran out while writing to family. She said she would definitely email you today - if she had time. Dont worry. She loved your email. She said your email was real cute and that she thought you were way cool. I told her you were into Mountain biking, running and soccer and she was like, "No WAY! thats so COOL!" hehehehe. Sister Child is a VERY active person, she does all KINDS of stuff. Shes so fun. 
Hmm...what else? No more writing letters. Just emails and dearelders. Im not sure how the whole dearelder thing works for Bulgaria but I do know they charge for stampage on it so....ya. I CAN get packages and I wouldnt mind receiving a care package from my family with Degree deoderant, Crest toothpaste, Peanut butter and...there were some other things but Ill let you know when I get over there lol.
All right all, have a good week. Im not sure when you will hear from me next. I dont know if Ill be able to email next week. So..until then! God Speed.
CECTPA KNHKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment