Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Email: January 4th

Hey everyone!!

Wow! So many people emailed me this week! Hopefully I have enough time to tell you all about this week hehehe. By the way, I LOVE receiving emails, letters and dearelders! Ryan, I got your letter yesterday and I jumped for joy! It was good to hear from you. My teachers were looking at me funny lol. Also, Megan, if you want my emails directed to you, give my mom your email address. :)

Ok SO! It has been a GLORIOUS week! A lot better from when you last heard from me. The language has been coming a lot faster for me this week. We learned some of the most hard concepts of grammer structure and what not this week but I prevailed! I never got aggravated once with myself and its been good. I actually caught onto all of the concepts faster than some of the missionaries. That felt good. I have felt like Ive been behind everyone this whole time!

This thursday is our first time to teach a WHOLE lesson in Bulgarian. I was kind of worried about it but Ive learned to just laugh instead of cry hahahaha!! Sister Speth and I will be fine :) Pray for us!!

I got an email from a sister in Bulgaria. She said that we need to send our blow dryers/straightners and travel irons home. Apparently they blow up when used in Bulgaria. So...look for a package from me mom. I'll be sending some things home. Also!! President Roth is VERY lenient with the rules. We are allowed to use facebook, listen to any kind of music and watch movies ont he mission. I quote, "Listen to wordly music if thats what gets you out of bed to go and do the work" HAH! When I heard that I thought that was pretty cool...but....Ive prayed on it and Ive pondered it and I think I will obey the white handbook mission rules. No facebook, no movies, and no wordly music. Obey with exactness, ya?? :)

Tomorrow I will be starting my 6th week here at the MTC. Can you believe that? Its flown but at the same time its gone by kind of slow. Im anxious to get out of this confinment lol! Also..Im looking forward to some different food. Everything tastes the same here at the MTC. Who ever said the food here at the MTC was a liar...or either their own mom was a bad cook! hahaha :P

Hillary - Im glad to hear that my blog is a hit. Can you please dear elder me the link/title of the blog? My teachers want to look it up so we can all check it out hehehehe! Hit me up!

Today we got a chance to go to the temple for only our second time! We havent been able to go the past 2 weeks. Christmas, Cleaning and then the New years. Blah! It was a good experience, again. Im glad :)

So this past week I read a wonderful talk given by Dieter F Uchtdorf. "Continue in Patience" Wow. It really hit home for me. If you can read it, DO! I can print as many talks off as I want to from lds.org here. I love it! I print a ton off and read them during personal study :)

Angela - Sister Child and I quote Salad fingers and 'I like tutrle' BWHAHAHAHA!

Oh by the way...I think Sister Child is going to write Jaye a letter today so look out Jaye! If she does write you, like she said she would, write her back. Ya? :)

Well..I could go on and on and on about how much Ive grown but I need to jet! Choose the right everyone, remember who you are and love life! God Speed

Sister Kinkead

No comments:

Post a Comment