Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Email: January 18th

Hey all!

This past week went by faaasssst! It feels like I just emailed you all yesterday lol. Hows everyone and everything? Ive noticed the letters have stopped coming...*eyes* Hmmm lol but! Im getting some dearelders and lots of emails :)

So last thursday Sister Speth and I taught in bulgarian again. It went...all right. I understood most of what was being said but I lacked in the vocabulary part. I wasnt sure how to respond and where to put my words. Bulgarian grammer is SO annoying lol..ah well. We did well. Our investigators would talk in bulgarian to each other and then laugh. It kind of peeved me not knowing exactly what they were saying or laughing about. Probably laughing at our horrible bulgarian lol.

Exciting News! Jeffrey R. Holland came to speak last week. He is INTENSE! but way good! He talked about not even thinking about going home and just doing the work. My favorite quote from that talk is, "Do you love him?! DO. YOU. LOVE. HIM?! THEN FEED HIS SHEEP!" Hahahahah! He was seriously yelling. It was like receiving a hug but also a kick in the stomach from him. He really motivates you but also makes you self-reflect on your desire of serving a mission and what your real intentions are. It was AWESOME. Our district had a little testimony meeting after that and everyone was crying - even Sister Speth. Sister Speth has a hard time letting emotions out. Shes told me that she doesnt cry. Its a sign of weakness. But! She did..and I could tell that the spirit really touched all of us. Every one of us talked about how we love each other and how we have all become a big family. Its so true :)

I only got ONE letter this past week and it was from the MTC. True Story. It was addressed to Sister Speth and I and we have been chosen to demonstrate infront of 100 new missionaries how to begin teaching!! YA! Crazy huh??? They have paid actors/actresses come in and the veteran MTC missionaries *Sister Speth and I* get to talk/teach this actor while the newbies watch. So intense! lol. Im excited but way nervous. My district and teachers said they may come down and watch :| lol. Sister Speth and I had to go to a training meeting for this yesterday and I learned soooo much. It was really good. Im glad Ive had this opportunity.

Friday afternoon we learned 100+ bulgarian words in ONE afternoon. Whew! My head was hurting after that one. Im still trying to memorize them lol......along with my..500 other words Im supposed to be memorizing lol.

Sister Pantigoso is still sick. The doctors arent really sure whats wrong with her. They thought it was her gallbladder but now they have no idea. She may get delayed or even re-assigned. Pray for her well being.

Olivia - Nicole Warstler said you were getting onto Josh about writing me - THANK YOU! lol. I STILL havent heard from him.

Hillary - My teachers have now decided to not show me my blog and get THIS. 2 of my teachers, Brother Mattinson and Brother Purvis are now FOLLOWING my blog...but they wont let me see it. Go figure lol.

A fun thing Sister Child and I have been doing is giving each other back massages every night. Its so glory! Ive missed getting my back rubbed by Cy or Ange lol but now I have Sister Child!! :D hahaha. Sister Child is awesome. Her and I really click. The other night her and I gave Sister Pantigoso an Ambien HAHAHAHAHA! Sister Pantigoso got so loopy and she was so high...Sister Child and I were laughing way past quiet time hehehe. Pwhaha!

Staying Alive by the Beegees and Its the end of the world by REM has been playing in my head everyday this past week :| I MISS MUSIC! Jaye, I hope youre working on collecting all the most hot new music for me. I need to stay updated lol. In 14 days I will be able to listen to music! *Church music anyway* and I am so stoked! hehehe. Mmm music.

Since no one has sent me a calling card, I have decided Ill try and get one here at the MTC. I also found 2 huge holes in my duffle bag/suitcase...so I think I need to buy a new suitcase annnnd I need to start putting things together that I will be sending home. Be looking for it.

This should be the LAST WEEK I can receive letters. After this week? Dont worry about it..just dearelder me or email me. I dont want to leave and still have letters coming to me at the MTC. I fly out February 1st and will be arriving in Bulgaria february 2nd? Im not sure. I get my travel plans THIS FRIDAY! YAY!

Well all! Stay safe, remember who you are and have a wonderful week. I love you! God Speed.

CECTPA KNHKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment