Thursday, February 3, 2011

Email: February 1st

Yo everyone!

 My flight for Bulgaria got cancelled today. Yep yep. We got to the SLC airport and eventually found out that the NY airport was closed, among many others. 6 missions had to return to the MTC. Oh the mtc....lol. I had an experience while waiting in line today at the airport for check in. A man was infront of me but my district was infront of him. I didnt say anything but I wanted to be with my district so we could all check in at once. I think the Delta assistant noticed that and he let me by the man and let me stand with my district. The man who WAS infront of me but who was now BEHIND me FLIPPED OUT. He was raising his voice at me, saying some things like this.."Hey!! She shouldnt be infront of me! I WAS HERE FIRST!! Woman! You are BEHIND ME!! I was here FIRST. I have been WAITING! IM SICK OF THIS GARBAGE!!!".....ya....I let him by, as well as the whole district because 1) We wanted to stay together 2) He was scary lol. Sister Child said I looked like a lost puppy. But ya know..when youve been around nice friendly people for 2 months? and walk back into the world where people are yelling in your face? Wow. Its a shock at first lol. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! Ahh. Gotta love it.

 So! We leave tomorrow at 3 am for the SLC airport..once again lol. We will be flying to L.A. then to Germany and then to Bulgaria. I have a 7 hour layover in L.A. and an 8 hour layover in Germany. I have no idea what were gonna do lol. We will arrive in Sofia, Bulgaria at 11 that night. No big dinner with the Mission President :( I was really looking forward to that, bah. Anyways, ya, thats whats going on.

 This past week has been challenging but very good. Saying goodbyes are NEVER my thing. Making friends and then having to leave them is really hard, its like saying goodbye to your family all over again. Sad, very sad. Im not looking forward to leaving my district and separating ourselves in Bulgaria..they are my family :( I love em!

 Our teachers were showing us pictures of Bulgaria and the Bulgarian people. Every picture with a person in it, the teacher would say, "This person is freakin NUTS!" or "This person is the CRAZIEST person Ive met" or "Oh Manle! These two people were characters..wow" Lol. I have come to the conclusion that bulgarian people are really all crazy people lol. The places where we will be tracting looks like Mexico and the houses/apartments are worse than you've ever seen in America. From the pictures, Bulgaria looks very very very dirty and very very poor *obiviously*. Brother Mattinson, Crowther and Purvis *My teachers* all think I will be in Starzagora for my first area. Sister Rogers is there. Apparently Sister Rogers is very outgoing, hard-working and is very direct. Hmm. Reminds me of someone lol.

Welp! Pray that my district and I get off to Bulgaria tomorrow! We want out of the MTC. Its just so disorienting to leave and then....to come back...lol. No schedule, no nothing. We slept for 3 hours hehehe. Mmm.

All right! I love you all!! Keep in touch! Ciao!

-CECTPA KNHKEND :)

No comments:

Post a Comment