Monday, March 28, 2011

Email: March 21st

Umm...lets just say this past week has been crazy!!! Too many stories and really, no time to tell them. Soooo, ask me in 15 months, ya?! lol. But seriously, no time right now.

Mom - I got your package! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Mom...I love you... :) You're awesome! Oh and..my ward is great. At first I was a little hesitant but Ive really grown to love them. They are strong people.

Dad - Youre awesome. You send me an email of your personal study and its great. I know it may NOT be your personal study but it sounds like it when you type it up for me hehehe. I told Elder Jones about you. He said his dad would copy and paste all kinds of scriptures and talks to him in his email hehehe. Funny. I love you Dad! Youre awesome! Keep holding strong.

Sister Killian and I are moving apartments and transfers are in 2 weeks so..we'll be packing up twice. Annoying lol. I think I will be leaving Plovdiv and going to another city...I have a feeling I might be going to Sofia..I would prefer Varna right now though. Right on the beach, not too big of a city, at least I dont think so and...ya. A nice change up. I need it, I think lol...

Killian and I met with Yvonne's extended family this past week, which means we went down to gypsy land! My first time! It was a really good visit. Its WAY poor down in gypsy land but since everyone is UBER poor they are SO nice to you. I had people wave to me, smile and say Hi. That shocked me. People dont do that in the city lol. It felt good. I would smile and return the Hi :D. People do like us! lol. We met with Yvonnes 2 aunts and 2 cousins in their apartment that was being renevated which means...we sat on a cement block and read out of the Book of Mormon as they smoked hehe. We bore testimony and I felt the spirit! It was so awesome! They were really nice people and I think they listened to what we had to say with an open heart. Im hoping Killian and I can meet them again and maybe teach them. I dont mind going back to gypsy land..as long as Yvonne is there with us...if we didnt have a guy with us..ehhh..it would be a little sketchy hehe.

Bulgarian is starting to click more and more each day and Im loving it. I used to hate learning bulgarian but not so much now lol.

WELL! Sister Kinkead is still alive, thank goodness and trudging right along! Pray for me! Have a great week all. I love you!!

-Sister Kinkead

No comments:

Post a Comment