Friday, May 25, 2012

Email: May 14th


Hey hey hey,



No one emailed me really but that was to be expected. I just skyped with you all this past saturday so.. no worries. I have a few things I do want to write about though.



This past week Sister Bingham and I went out contacting in the park near our apartment. To be honest - I wasnt looking forward to it because lately people have been completely rude to us. I went out there with a bad attitude but the Lord gave me tender mercies because every person I approached let me to talk to them and they were all REALLY NICE. I even got 3 people who gave me their information so we can talk again. I was blown out of the water hahaha. We ended our contacting session talking to a man named Peter who is 85. I saw him on a bench and decided, what the heck? Ill just approach him even if he just talks my ear off. He invited us to sit down with him and we began to talk about the gospel and such. Hes not a believer, sadly, BUT he was SOOOO fun to talk to. He asked me about my love life LOL. He told me that I was searching for a man lol.... He was realllly cool and very nice. At the end he told me, "If only I were 20 again..." Lol. Im hoping we bump into him again. He wasnt creepy at all.. he was just being silly and it was so refreshing to talk to someone and have a fun conversation and not get bashed haha. After that contacting session, I was really pumped up.



So I forgot to tell you mom and dad but I need someone to schedule me to get my teeth worked on and my eyes checked so I can get new prescriptions in glasses and contacts. Just saying. I need it BADLY. I forgot to mention that on skype. Sorry.



Anyway, thats about it for now. I'll write more next week. Love you all!



-Sister Kinkead

No comments:

Post a Comment